Are you ready to go beyond the everyday savings account? With Baines Credit Fixed Deposit, higher interest rates are available for higher balances.
How to make a Fixed Deposit
- Determine how much you want to deposit (minimum of N250, 000).
- Fill an account opening form.
- Choose the tenor of your investment plan (60 days, 90 days, 180 days or 365 days).
- Make an online transfer or give a cheque
- You can make your deposits into our corresponding bank.
- Bank Name – Stanbic IBTC
- Account Number – 0017171863
- High interest rate ( higher than what is obtainable with the demand deposit products)
- The funds can be used as collateral to access our loans
- It helps in financial planning
- At rollover, the interest if reinvested can yield more interest
- Your savings is fully insured by NDIC.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +234 1 6325095-6.